I have a client looking to purchase Industrial warehouses with in the following areas:
Boston, Metro NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C, Richmond, Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte, Atlanta and Florida.
there requirements are the following:
A. 100,000 SF - 300,000 SF
B. 70%- 80% Occupied
C. We need between 25,000 SF - 50,000 SF for our operation.
D. Need a min. 18' feet ceilings & a min. 6' concrete floor.
I represent this company and I wont be seeking for a professional fee from the seller , since I represent them they will compensate my services.
Please keep this in mind if you come across anything similar please let me know I will appreciated.
Any assistance on this matter will be well appreciated and handle in the most professional and confidential way it may be possible.
JUAN FLOREZ
BERGEN BASIN REALTY
5718 AVENUE N
BROOKLYN NY, 11234
OFF:718-763-4110
CP: 917-723-6244
E-MAIL: jflorez.bergenbasin.commercial@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment